
Here we are, 4 more weeks to go! Yippee!! The journey has been a blast with alot of "wtf" and "that was amazing", but we are ready for the next part, having him here!! As you all already know because of facebook, his name shall be Weston Christopher Remkes.
I started to have contractions on Sunday night and they have been on and off ever since. Nothing serious. At the doc today they performed another stress test, which will happen every week until he arrives, everything looks great. His heartrate was study in the 150's but did drop to the low 120's when I had a contraction. They said not to be alarmed and to keep on eye on the kick counts and how many contractions I have. The fluid pockets are getting smaller, but not to be worried yet.
We have another appointment with the specialist next Tues to double check everything once again. Since I can be considered "high risk", if I haven't gone into labor by week 39, the doc said he would start me to make sure the baby was ok. If this happens, he will start me on November 1st.
Until then, I don't have any restrictions, just live my life and enjoy it until the baby gets here. My stats this week pretty good. I have gained 29 pounds throughout pregnancy, this does not include what I gained while going through the IVF, my blood sugar has been bouncing around like crazy (some of you witnessed me passing out, sorry) I have to have juice or sugar candy on me at all times just in case and everything else is normal. No water retaining, not one stretch mark (keep your fingers crossed), but I sound like a beached whale rolling over in bed!! HA!!
Glad everything is going well! I love the name! Crazy to think that I had my 6 week follow up today, and you are still in the final processes of having your little boy here. I'm sure everything will go smoothly & I can't wait to see how handsome he is.
ReplyDelete