Monday, October 25, 2010

One week and counting!!!

Here we go! The last week!! If the little man isn't here by next Monday, he will be here hopefully Monday!! It has been adventure that we will never forget! From the meds to morning sickness to just being done! We have held on tight and enjoyed it and even hated it! We are ready for the next adventure of having our little man here!! Wish us luck!!

This pics was taken the day we had everything harvested! It seems like February was so LONG ago! And it was really only 40 weeks ago!! This was the "technical" day that we were considered knocked up, February 11th!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! I can't believe he is already going to be here!!! I'm so excited for you guys & I am in love with his name! You guys are so stinkin cute, I just love ya! Enjoy this crazy adventure. It's only just getting started!! Good Luck in the next couple of weeks!!! Yay for baby coming out soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast this has gone by. Hooray for baby!

    ReplyDelete