38 weeks and we have made progress!! Chris said my face was priceless when the doctor said I was dilated to a 2 and 80% thinned!!!! I didn't need to see my face, I could feel the smile!! Yippee!! So excited!! Things are going great! Weston is right around 7 lbs and moving great and the fluid is still going strong!! Per the "Bishops Scale" we are at a 7. When you reach an 8, Ogden Regional will allow us to do a elective induction. After talking to the doctor, the three of us have decided that if we haven't had Weston by November 1st, he will induce us! That is only 3 days before our due date. (I am hoping he comes on his own before.) We would love to have what we are calling a "Boo Baby", in other words, a Halloween baby!
Other than that, things are going great. I get no sleep, the heartburn is getting worse and I have had crazy spurts of energy. The weather has been great, so Gunner and I get out and walk once a day, not very far, but enough to move again! It's been great. Gunner has become my sidekick, always with me. I can't tell if he knows something is up or if he is protecting Weston already.
Gunner on my lap, right next to the baby. I have no lap left!
Here we go, well on our way!! I hope our next post is about Labor & Delivery!!
I can't believe you're so close already! I can't wait to see him! Love ya! (:
ReplyDeleteHooray for progress! I can't wait to meet little Weston!
ReplyDelete