Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another - Just Saying!

I think my cervix is on overtime. It hurts and the lighting pulse sensation is SO enjoyable (do you sense the sarcasm?) Hence why I am awake and posting this at 1am!!

This I did not expect. Why can't dilation and labor happen like I thought it would? I figured I would be all cuddled up in bed, my water would break, I would change my clothes, head to the hospital the kid would be here in a couple of hours already potty trained and ready to accomplish the world. What?!?!? One can dream, don't pop my bubble, the air is already leaking slowly with each pulse that is going through my vagina. Yes! I said it, vagina! Just sayin!
You all know me, why sugar coat it when it is funner to just come right out and say it! No worries, I won't put details with the labor and delivery. I wanted to complain about the pain and Chris is asleep, so I chose you!!
Love you all!!! Once again, you have all been a great support systems in so many different ways!! Thanks again to a great friend that I talked to today and calmed all my fears!!

1 comment:

  1. Who would have thought that this post was really the beginning of the end of being pregnant :) I am so happy for you and Chris & hope that this blogging journey is just the beginning of your parenting adventures :)

    ReplyDelete