Today was our appointment for our first stress test. It was simple. I got to sit in a recliner with my feet up and try not to fall asleep. That was the hardest part, not falling asleep. The picture below is the monitor on my belly. The test on the right is listening to the heartbeat and the one on the left listens for any contractions.
No contractions were dedected and the heartbeat was strong. Our little boy was lazy and sleeping, so the doc had to give him a jump start and he started moving like crazy and his heartbeat went up. Crazy!! Tomorrow we will be at 34 weeks. The doc told me today that if I go into labor, he will not stop it. So, here we go! We are in the last 6 weeks and its up to my body, the placenta, the fluid and how the baby does!! Let's keep our fingers crossed he cooks fast just in case he needs to come early. Placenta - you better behave yourself! No stealing calories!!
PS - Chris has hit the freak out point!! I giggle alot at him now!!
I can't believe you are almost there!!! You are going to be the best mommy!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how fast the time has gone... before you know it you will be up to your elbows in poop and puke... lol! Love you guys... tell Chris to just "breath"!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Don't worry, no matter how many kids you have, your hubby will always hit the freak out point from 34 weeks till the end lol :) I'm sorry I missed your baby shower Saturday :( It was a crazy busy day :)
ReplyDelete