Thursday, September 9, 2010

32 Week Update

Holy Cow! 32 weeks!! Here we go! This is the only pic I have, we were in Yellowstone over Labor Day and Chris took this one.In the last 2 weeks I have gained 4 more pounds! High five for me!! I am up a total of 25 pounds and loving it, lol! The "boy" is face up and the doc said that is why my back hurts. When the baby is face down there is not as much stress on the back. I pulled a round ligament in my right leg the other night. That was so not fun. For about 4 hours I could stand up or walk. Chris was my knight in shining armour and took care of me!


We head back to the specialist next week to mnake sure the growth and development of the baby and placeneta are on track. We will then probably start doing stress tests once a week. The stress test will monitor the heart rate of the baby for an hour to make sure he isn't stressed. If at any time they feel like he is in stress and not gaining weight, we will be induced and have him early. So far, things look great and that shouldn't happen. As long as we make it to October, we should be in the clear. So for now - I sit and finish things up around the house in moderation. I can't just sit, but I have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment