This is blog is to help us remember our Journey to get our baby. The ups & downs, or as we call them, speed bumps and potholes.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Updated Dr's Order
We had our check up this morning - everything looks really good and right on track! Yippee!! We were so nervous this weekend. My ovaries are looking really good and have calmed down, but they are enlarged, so I need to take it easy so they don't rupture. Taking it easy has been pretty hard for me. Not doing the laundry, vacuuming......but watching Chris has been entertaining! So for now, we kick back and relax. I can still go to work, but low stress. We go back again tomorrow morning to re-check everything and to have my estrogen level checked. Speaking of estrogen - that is why I am so tired, they have turned my estrogen off to keep me from ovulating. We have about 12 eggs on one side that look great and are pretty much ready to go, but I have 8 on the other side that are a touch behind. That is why the Dr wants to wait. So here is how the schedule will go. Shots like normal in the morning (still 3), Dr's appointment to check everything, if my estrogen level comes out right, I get my HCG shot tomorrow night and start taking antibiotics, take it easy Wednesday, back on Thursday to harvest! So it looks like Thursday is going to be the big day!! I have been fighting back the tears and really trying to not get my hopes up. This is real! We are really going to be parents!! Thank You so so so much for the extra prayers! Without everyone we couldn't do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So exciting! I hope everything goes well Thursday! Love ya!
ReplyDelete