Alright - less than one week to go! Can I make, I don't think so! I have been telling myself not to think about it or worry about this pregnancy test coming up. While I best rest I didn't think about it much. My brain was shut off and I was watching useless TV and reading books, so it was not on my mind. Now that I am back to work, my mind won't shut off! I can't quit thinking about it. What if it is negative and what if it is positive!!! I can't go back! What is done is done! I know that if it is negative we will be devastated, but we will also know it happened for a reason. A life lesson that God needs us to learn. If it is positive we will be way excited and won't be able to stop telling people! Michelle is making us some cute "things" to tell our family, I can't tell you because the family reads this! But I am getting to the worried point and I have been near tears all day. I know - emotions! Sammy still won't leave me alone. In fact, Sammy & I were sleeping on the couch last night in each others arms/paws face to face. Such a cuddle bug - me, not her. I am trying really hard to stay humble and not get my hopes up, but dang it! I want this to work!
On a funny note - I will tell you my embarrassing story. So - after the transfer they told me I could have some bubbles and pass some gas, no big deal. Well, when you add that and all the fiber I am eating, not good. Chris & I were watching a movie and I started laughing. I was laughing so hard I started to fart and it came out in laughs to. I then started to laugh even harder. I couldn't stop either end! Bad news!! I hope you got a laugh out of it, cause we are still laughing about it!
I'm nervous for you. We'll be praying for the best. I love the embarassing story. Too funny!
ReplyDelete