Friday, January 22, 2010

Signs

For some reason when I think of pregnancy, I think of a belly. You have a baby in there and you get bigger and bigger until you pop. I have heard about all the other things. Your girls (boobs in case you don't know) get tender, your sense of smell, random cravings, gagging & pucking (which I know works for me now), etc, etc. For some reason I never thought I would happen to ME! It has! I am not even prego!! So I would assume that the fertility meds are working! Come on and produce some eggs!! I have to go and buy some new bras. Its been 6 days and the girls have grown in size and are so very tender. You touch them, you die!!!! My cravings, oh the cravings!!! Popcorn & chocolate milk. YUM!!! Oh boy! Is this what I am in for?? Help me friends!! What else is coming?? I am a little nervous and excited for this!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry!!! I hope you get over the puking fass! That is definitely my least favorite part of pregnancy. Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it sounds like you have everything covered.Haha... Just wait until you have this baby and your girls tripple in size.....You and Chris will make the best parents ever,hang in there and eat lots of food, and enjoy this process.Not everyone can handle it. But you are a very strong, determined person.It is worth every trial in the end. I know for a fact,that God loves you very much, and he would never give you and Chris anything you guys could not handle.Hang in there and we are all here for you. We love you!! :) (sorry for the novel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly... Girl you are one awesome woman! I am so excited for you and Chris. It truly sounds like you have all the "signs" figured out... It does get easier (well mine did), puking not fun but remember you won't "remember" the sick day you will only remember the first time you feel the kick... the summer salt movements coming from inside. It is amazing. You and Chris are amazing and will make amazing parents. We love you so much and know that Your Heavenly Father loves you more. Life is a climb but the view is great!

    ReplyDelete