Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Almost a Week

So, its almost been a week since I started the Birth Control, can you say gag me. I forgot how sick it makes me and how senstive I can be about some things. Oh well, what do you do, move thru it.

One of my New Years Reslutions was giving up caffeine and carbinations, so pop & my yummy starbucks. I will tell you what - it's been so hard!! I haven't gone cold turkey, but I have cut back ALOT!! So far I have only had to coke's this week and I have been drinking alot of Crystal Light. That stuff pretty darn good.

We go to the Dr next Thursday to make our "here's my left arm" payment. It is going to be hard to spend the money, but exciting at the same time!! We get to have a baby!! Holy Cow! I have been shopping on the internet for some books to buy to help us prepare for pregnancy and having the baby. Let me know if you have any good ones you love. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!

3 comments:

  1. Get What to Expect When You are Expecting or you can borrow it from me. It is great and goes through month by month telling you what is happening to the baby and you. Plus it tells you what you should be doing to get ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you two!!! My advice is to get the books but don't read them too much. Being pregnant makes you paranoid enough as it is and those books put a lot of ideas into your head for more things to worry about. I had to stop myself!!!! For sure get Your Pregnancy week by week by Dr. Glade B. Curtis and Judith Schuler M.S. I borrowed it from my sister in law. It is amazing, Jarin and I read "our week" every Sunday night. It taught us so much and we knew "somewhat" of what to expect. Plus it was such a good bonding experience, he would rub Bio Oil on my stomach while I read outloud. Another MUST HAVE by the way.... Bio Oil is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the week by week book as well. I had the What to expect book with Summer and liked it, but the week by week one I had with my boys and I LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete