Yes!! We have 18 eggs so far!! 18!! YEAH!! I had an appointment today to check my ovaries and see how the meds were doing. The Dr wanted to go easy on the meds at first so we didn't have to much stimulation with the ovaries. When a woman has PCOS and you start fertility, your ovaries can over-react and create to many and we don't want that. That means the hospital, the cycle being cancelled, no bueno. So, Dr Gibson, good decision! 18 eggs!! On Monday the 1st I start two more injections that will stop ovulation so we can use those 18 maybe more eggs. (So I will be on 3 injections at one time). We will go in on Feb 6th to see where we are at with everything and could be harvesting around the 10th! That is in two weeks! I want to cry because I am so excited! I want to cry because I am scared! I want to cry because this is real!! And I want to jump up and down because I am so happy!! Parenthood is just around the corner!!
PS - Spent another $1387.65 on meds - we are up to $11216.65! Top that!
That is soooooo awesome and exciting!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!!! I am so excited for you! I will cry and jump up and down with you!!
ReplyDeleteHolly I love you! I am so excited for you too! Superwoman indeed!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! I am so excited for you guys!!! This is so awesome!! Thanks for letting us be a part of this awesome journey!! I LOVE YOU!!! Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteWow, so much has been happening. My computer crashed so I couldn't check your blog. I am so excited harvesting is so close!!! Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are almost there!!!! I am so excited for you, it will all be worth it in the end, you will look back and while looking at your beautiful baby you will think to yourself that is wasn't that bad!!!
ReplyDelete