Thursday, May 6, 2010

I gave in

So I gave in. I called my doc yesterday to let them know about my abdominal pain. I went in today and what do you know - everything is perfectly fine! LOL!! The doc was glad I did come see him though. He is thinking the rest of my sits and follicals were slughing off my ovaries and my ligaments and muscles have started to move and stretch. I love my doctor! If you need a new one or think of switching, I totally recommend him. Dr Rodney Merrill. Anyways, he looked at the baby and Egg Drop is looking perfect. Doing exactly what a 14 week old should be doing. We go back in two weeks with hopes to see if we are having a drama queen or hunter! (Chris is hoping for a drama queen!)

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and no comments! I am so grateful for the support and love I have!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that everything is fine! I don't think you should feel bad about calling your doctor when you feel uncertain about things. That is what he is there for. I think every Mom has days where she is so worried that everything is ok. That's just part of the job. In the end, it usually turns out far better than you could have ever expected. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you went it so you don't have to worry about it. When I was pregnant with Katelyn, my doctor let me come every two weeks for as long as I wanted, because I was scared of miscarrying again. I went every two weeks from 8 weeks until I was at leat 20 weeks. It was really nice.

    A little caffeine won't hurt anyone...in fact, now that I think about it...the only baby that I didn't have any with was Landon and he's definitely my crazy child! So maybe caffeine is good! Ha, ha!

    It gets easier when you can feel the baby move and then you don't have to worry as much. But so far it looks like you've got the mothering thing down by worrrying! Okay, this is getting long...love ya!

    ReplyDelete