Alright - here is it!! This is the "bump" at 14.5 weeks. It has a grown a little bit more, but not much. As most of you know, tomorrow is the big day!! YEAH!! The majority of the vote has been a girl, but there have been a few boys also. I am a little sad, Chris is stuck in Reno for work and can't get home. He has tried everything to get here, but just can't swing it. So - I am going by myself, but I am still excited! I have plans in mind to suprise Chris - so be patient, I will let everyone know tomorrow around 6ish once Chris knows!! 

Everthing else is going great. The sickness is still getting better and better and the Coke is tasting better and better too!! I am finally eating good again. I was eating before, but I had to force myself. Now food sounds good and taste's good. I am still way tired, but that is due to how much I am working, the money is good though and we need it!
I love that cute little belly! I can't wait to hear what you are having!
ReplyDeleteYay for Chris, Holly, and egg drop! Can't wait to hear! Love you all! :)
ReplyDeleteYour little bump is so cute!!! My HUGE bump better get out soon!!! I have two huge bags of maternity clothes for you. You won't have to buy anything unless you want too!!!
ReplyDelete