I think I missed the memo. I knew my body was going to go thru alot of changes, but I didn't think about some of the changes. I am going to keep this rated PG - and I am sure everyone that has been prego can defiantly relate. I knew my belly would grow, my pants wouldn't fit anymore, the pantie line would dig into my skin, meaning I need to man up and getting some bigger ones, stretch marks and varicose veins were a given. I can deal with those, easy.
I have had 3 new things develop over the last 48 hours. The first one had me doubled over. Lets just say if I was a guy I was just kicked/hit you know where. Yes! The pelvic bones and round ligaments have started preparing for the departure in sixish months. That was a pain I did not expect. Did not even see it coming. Didn't even think I would have a pain like that. I have heard of hips spreading, but WOW!! My next great develop was a rash on the back of my legs. I asked a few friends and this is related to pregnancy. Really, a rash. Wearing levi's makes my legs itch like a thousand tiny mosquito bite - so pj bottoms it is. Don't judge me if you see me in Walmart or at the Gas Station - I am a proud and round prego girl! Number 3 I think is the worst and that is because I have NEVER EVER had one of these. A cold sore. That's all that has to be said.
When all of these first happened I literally would say "Really?!?!?!" and then bust out laughing. I so misjudged our bodies and I am so Thankful that the man upstairs prepared our bodies and our minds to deal with this. I know I am getting round and many changes are headed my way. But I love my body and I know my hubby does. If you don't like, don't look. The best part to my pelvic movement, Chris walked by right then and asked what was wrong. I had tears in my eyes from the pain and then had started laughing. So I told him and he really tried hard not to laugh, but he so felt my pain. What a growing experience for both of us.
I did have one thing that totally made my week!! A big shout out and Thanks to Kim for letting me hold little Ashton. He is adorable and I can't wait for Britt's in a couple weeks. I am excited for our little one to get here. I am even more excited that Egg Drop is cooking away in my belly (still creeps me out a bit) and growing fast. I really can't believe we are almost 4 months along! It is becoming more and more real every week!
Just thinking about you today and wishing you a very happy Mother's Day! I have heard about the ligament pain and heard it is really awful.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are already almost 4 months along, that is so exciting!!! There are seriously so many things our bodies go through. I can barely function right now!!! Good thing they are worth it!!!
ReplyDelete