Sorry there hasn't been a post for a week. I am SO tired!! So I guess it really did work. Over the last week I have been eating everything in site and sleeping every chance I get. I have never been this tired in my life! But I am excited and it is still so worth it. I am such a mover and a goer, so it has been hard. I want to keep my house clean and help Chris with projects, but I get wiped out after about 30 minutes. I have to sit down for about 30 minutes and start again. So not used to that. Work has been pretty easy. I get tired during the day, but I am trying to stay hydrated to have that help and eat low amounts of sugar. I can't get enough fruits & vege's right now, YUM!! I haven't been sick yet, knock on wood I don't get sick.
Chris & I have been going back and forth between what hospital we want to deliver at. Our choices are Ogden Regional or Davis Hospital. I have talked to my cousin's who are nurses and they have said both are excellent. Just don't know which way to go. I think we have plenty of time to decide. I also think we are going to take a tour of both and see what we like. So if you had a choice, which would you go with??
I hope you don't get sick. Sorry that you are so tired. Just take it easy as much as possible. You deserve it. Ogden Regional all the way. That's where I had Bradyn and I loved it!
ReplyDeleteOk so I asked Melissa and she said Ogden regional too. so there ya go, 2 votes for Ogden Regional! Keep sleeping, you won't be able to in 9 months..hee hee!
ReplyDeleteI had Kylee at Ogden Regional,and I am having this one there also.They were awesome, You don't have to move rooms, rooms are big.I know you won't have to worry about the NICU, but when Kylee was in there they were great as well.Don't worry about that right now and get some rest because you won't when you get bigger. hehe... Love ya
ReplyDeleteI had Stetson at Ogden Regional & loved it. The last experience I know of with Davis & a delivery was 18 yrs ago when my nephew was born - it wasn't good. I'm sure things have changed since then. Two things I loved about Ogden Regional (besides the great nurses I had) were that you deliver & stay in the same room (which was already mentioned) & the number of visitors you have at one time isn't limited. I delivered Wyatt at McKay Dee & although it was a positive experience, I enjoyed my time at Ogden Regional better. I also think Ogden Regional has the best food (out of all three lol).
ReplyDeleteI am going to put in my vote for McKay Dee (that wasn't even on the list though was it, ha ha ha) BUT I have to say, all my comforts aside, for me it's all about the safety of my baby and McKay was so set up to handle our little early baby and her "issues" I would trade all the hard wood floors and huge delivery rooms for the comfort of knowing my little one is in GREAT hands .... that being said, I haven't delivered at either of your options so I have no way to gage it, I was just SO thrilled with the way they handled my early bird :)
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how quickly you get tired isn't it??? I would vote Ogden Regional as well. I don't know anything about Davis' maternity wing, but the other parts we were involved in weren't impressive. I am so excited you are having a baby!!!
ReplyDeleteI delivered Mason at Ogden Regional, and I liked it. Being there for a couple weeks before he was born, I was in a tiny room and kindof forgotten about until it was actually time to deliver. Then I got a spacious room and lots of attention. They were great though. The food was really good, the rooms were spacious, and most of the nurses I dealt with were really nice. Mason was in the NICU for a month, and they were really good as well. I felt that he was in good hands. I also like McKay Dee, but since that isn't on the list, I won't tell you about it. :) I think touring them is a great idea. No matter what anyone tells you, you have to feel like it is the best fit for you. Good luck!
ReplyDelete