Friday, March 26, 2010

Miserable

Sorry it's been a week - I just haven't had motivation to do anything. I thought last week was rough, this one was plain out miserable. It started out with the flu - really! The 24 hour bug is going around. Prepare yourself. I think I finally got a handle on the whole morning sickness. I eat right when I get up or right after I get out of the shower and I am ok. It has gotten better each day this week. It still amazes me that the sicker I feel the better it is for the baby. The worst part of my week - my injections. I am still on progesterone and will be taking them until April 8th. I started them on February 11th - the same day as the egg retrieval. Chris has been giving them to me in my love handles everyday - I have run out of room. My back is killing me. It hurts to sit, lay down and stand up. It now stings while he is giving the injection and continues to sting for about 30 minutes. I am SO SO SO over it. April 8th can't get here fast enough. I will have Chris take a picture of my love handles for you. It looks like a pin cushion with bruises - lovely!

On a good note - 8 weeks - alot to go!! We have our first appointment Monday with our regular OB. We are excited to see how it goes!! I am thinking he will do another ultra sound to check on my still swollen ovaries - so we should get a new picture of the kiddo!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great just hang in there, it will go by so fast. I know you will agree with me, but it is worth it. I am sorry you got the flu,that is not fun.I can't wait until friday to see you, so I can rub your belly!!!

    ReplyDelete