Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween!!!

It's Halloween!! It's big brother Weston's birthday! His 6th birthday! Our baby is 6! Why does it always go by so quickly?  We got to spend the day together as a family.  Chris & I went to school with Weston where he was King of the day! They had a Halloween assembly we attending and got to help with his Halloween party.  We of course went trick or treating and Weston scored a ton of candy!

On the baby side of things, I went to the doc first thing in the morning, did a quick ultrasound, baby looks great and I passed my urine test.  Water is my friend.  Baby is the size of a lemon and we are 14.5 weeks!  We are now starting to get anxious if we are having a boy or girl, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment