Time for an update! Last Tuesday Dec 27th we met with the docs again. The did a trial transfer and a sonohystagram to make sure that my insides were still ok from being prego with Weston and labor and delivery. I passed with flying colors. I don't know if I should Thank Weston or the doc for not tearing my insides apart, lol!! After we met with the doc, we sat down with a nurse and went over all our information. We found out that we will have the choice to transfer 1 or 2 embryo's, depending on how they look. The cost won't cost us anymore or any less. We are still only responsible for the cost of the meds. The meds have been ordered and I start the Lupron shot this coming Sunday the 8th. I start Estrogen pills a couple weeks after. This round, that's it for meds, except for the lovely progesterone at the end for about 12 weeks, yuck!
The part that we are having deja vu with - Weston was transferred on February 16th - these embryo's will be transferred February 7th!! So, if it all works out, we will have two kids under the age of 2!
Waho!!!!! I cant wait to see updates and to see your little "polar bear" baby this fall!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYAY!! So exciting!! I'll keep praying for a smooth process and hopefully more coke during this pregnancy :)
ReplyDelete