Tums and drinking milk helped me. Good luck! I always get heartburn when I'm pregnant, but it goes away and I never get it when I'm not pregnant! Hopefully yours goes away after too!
I have found the mint smooth dissolve tums work the best for me. Milk will help out occasionally & when it's REALLY bad, (I know this is gonna sound nasty BUT) I take a tsp of apple cider vinegar (it's a 'really works' home remedy lol).
Tums and drinking milk helped me. Good luck! I always get heartburn when I'm pregnant, but it goes away and I never get it when I'm not pregnant! Hopefully yours goes away after too!
ReplyDeleteI had to sleep practically upright in bed every night just to keep stay comfortable. Lots of pillows. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI have found the mint smooth dissolve tums work the best for me. Milk will help out occasionally & when it's REALLY bad, (I know this is gonna sound nasty BUT) I take a tsp of apple cider vinegar (it's a 'really works' home remedy lol).
ReplyDelete