I have been reflecting a lot lately about the whole process we have gone thru and are continuing to go thru. I must say.....it has been well worth it. The belly is growing like crazy - hopefully it doesn't move into my hips and butt (keep your fingers crossed) and our little Egg Roll is constantly moving, especially at night. I lay down and that's it. No sleep for me, he is dancing. I have been home working for a week now. It is defiantly different than I thought it would be. The day goes by so fast and I never accomplish everything on my list. How did I do it with a full time job? The closer I am reaching the 3rd trimester, I have noticed I am slowing down. Getting a little more tired and noticing some contractions. It's all so exciting and nerve racking at the same time. November 4th seems so far away, but we are almost have way thru July. It's going fast. I can't wait to have the little Roll here to actually be here. Thanks for all the support and love!
No comments:
Post a Comment