Houston - We have movement! I have to be sitting or laying down to feel it, but there is movement. I am surprised at how low the movement is. For some reason, I figured it would be higher (I know, give myself a couple months)! I don't know if they are feet or fists, but the baby is moving. The first time I realized what it was, I freaked, but now it's kinda interesting. Chris has become very jealous and wants to feel it way bad. He is constantly asking me "Can you feel it right now?"
Kellie asked me a question on my last post - Do I have "mom-nesia", the answer, YES!! I forgot small things at first, what was I supposed to take with me?? Oh yeah, we are supposed to go to dinner with your Mom? Now I forget everyday things!! I swear if my bra & underwear didn't have tags, I wouldn't know how to put them on. It's bizarre!! So I ask you - if you see me and I am wearing an outfit that is hideous or my makeup is done wrong, please don't leave me alone, come and save me!
No comments:
Post a Comment